Please feel free to write to us about the doubts that you have in your mind or clarifications that you may need in connection with adoption. Our address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our endeavour to provide the most suitable answers that will help ease your apprehensions as well as provide a clear picture of adoptions in India. If you would like us to maintain confidentiality, we will do so.
- What is CARA?
- Who can adopt a child?
- Who should I approach?
- Can we adopt in spite of having a biological child?
- Can I adopt a child as a single parent?
- How do children enter the adoption system?
- Is there an age limit for prospective adoptive parents?
- What are the rules with regard to the child?
- What are the rules with regard to children with special needs?
- What is the order of priority when placing children?